We announced our project logo Competition and gave the students 15 days to think about the theme of the project and create their logos. Here are some of the the logos we received from the students :
The Turkish partner, guided by the coordinator Adil Tugyan, has also created and designed a game to learn better and practice contents related with civics and skills such a critical thinking, cooperation and communication.
The game consists of four phases:
a – Democracy Quiz on Kahoot
Here you can find all the materials to play with your students!
A fundamental part of the dissemination of the project has been carried out with the educational and political institutions of both countries.
Although it is difficult to be received or heard by the main authorities, we have tried to communicate with them and on some occasions we have been attended and received.
In particular, the diffusion carried out in each country has been the following:
– We organized a dinner with the parents of the students to which (incredibly) the secretary of the Minister of Education of Turkey and the Councilor of Education of the Rize Province, as well as the Rector of the University of Rize, came as guests of honor.
– We reanimated a guided tour by the Rector to the University of Rize, who invited our students to snack and bowling.
– A report of this visit was issued by the University’s television channel.
Unfortunately we have not been able to get a copy of the report.
– The Minister of Education visited the school during the days we were there so he met with us to tell us what the project consisted of and what we were doing. A report of this visit was published on the website of the Turkish Ministry of Education.
– We visited the Mayor of Badajoz, Francisco Javier Fragoso, who welcomed us and spoke with us and talked with our students.
-We invited the Extremadura authorities (Inspectors of Education, Secretary of Education and Culture Counselor) to the workshops and activities but their tight schedules prevented them from coming.
– We were part of the InsideWorld workshop at the University of Extremadura, in particular in the Faculty of Engineering, where several teachers were talking with our students and even did workshops with them.
The first award we have had came from Turkey, the Turkish Ministry of Education granted us for being one of the best Etwinning project carried out with a Turkish School.
The name of the prize is “EBA FATIH Etwinning”
It is a prize awarded to the top 10 projects of the country, and we, without having finished the project (it arrived on September 2016), have already received it!
Social networks have been an excellent vehicle for disseminating all the advances and activities carried out in the project.
The most used have been Facebook and Twitter, especially active have been the profiles of the project coordinators, some of the teachers most involved in the project and the centers themselves.
This book aims to help teachers to implement 21st century methodologies. Created by Colegio Marista Ntra. Sra. del Carmen (Badajoz, Spain) and Tevfik Ileri Anadolu Lisesi (Rize, Turkey) as an outcome of the Erasmus + project “In Search of a Unified Theory of the New Methodologies of 21st century”