A fundamental part of the dissemination of the project has been carried out with the educational and political institutions of both countries.
Although it is difficult to be received or heard by the main authorities, we have tried to communicate with them and on some occasions we have been attended and received.
In particular, the diffusion carried out in each country has been the following:
– We organized a dinner with the parents of the students to which (incredibly) the secretary of the Minister of Education of Turkey and the Councilor of Education of the Rize Province, as well as the Rector of the University of Rize, came as guests of honor.
– We reanimated a guided tour by the Rector to the University of Rize, who invited our students to snack and bowling.
– A report of this visit was issued by the University’s television channel.
Unfortunately we have not been able to get a copy of the report.
– The Minister of Education visited the school during the days we were there so he met with us to tell us what the project consisted of and what we were doing. A report of this visit was published on the website of the Turkish Ministry of Education.
– We visited the Mayor of Badajoz, Francisco Javier Fragoso, who welcomed us and spoke with us and talked with our students.
-We invited the Extremadura authorities (Inspectors of Education, Secretary of Education and Culture Counselor) to the workshops and activities but their tight schedules prevented them from coming.
– We were part of the InsideWorld workshop at the University of Extremadura, in particular in the Faculty of Engineering, where several teachers were talking with our students and even did workshops with them.