Date: 12th December
Duration: 3 hours.
Pupils: 30 Students from Spain (9th Grade) and 20 from Turkey (10th Grade)
1. Motivate students.
2. Introduce them to digital games and digital gaming platforms that will help them learn significantly. (To Help students know some web pages related to educational games where they can practice and learn some of the knowledge they get in their lessons and also some 21st century skills like Creativity, Communication, Collaboration and Critical Thinking)
3. Promote reflection on their learning to give them autonomy and prepare them for their academic future.
- Learning By Doing,
- Digital Games Based Learning,
- Reflection and metacognition,
- Cooperative Learning (Students worked in pairs),
- ICT tools applied to teaching.
Take a look at the Web we used to do the workshop!!